Scroll Top
19th Ave New York, NY 95822, USA

Mother thought her 3-year-oId son got ștung by an insect, then his body turned bIue and she reaIized she made a terribIe miștake!

The unfortunate mom told local news outlets that she initially thought her 3-year-old son, Kristoff, was stung by an insect.

But, when she took a closer look and noticed that his body turning blue, she realized she made a terribIe mistake.

The mother, Elizabeth, said that after spending hours outside barefoot, Kristoff came running to her, tears streaming down his face.

She didn’t think it would be anything too serious initially and never imagined that she was about to face one of the most dramatic events that she had ever experienced.

She and her boys were visiting family, recalling the day her life was turned upside down. Read the fuII st0ry