Scroll Top
19th Ave New York, NY 95822, USA

Mothẻr frẻaked out thinking it’s rỉngworm, then she pỉcked up the baby’s pacỉfier and scrẻamed in disbeIief!

Unfortunately, when Kristen saw her son, she noticed that something was wrong.

A concerning “chemical burn” had developed on the side of his face that hadn’t been there earlier that day.

The brave mom rushed her son to the hospital so a doctor could get a better look at the wound on his face.

Though unlikely, she still couldn’t figure out what had happened to her boy. Read the fu11 st0ry