Scroll Top
19th Ave New York, NY 95822, USA

Mother ḟreaked out thinking it’s rỉngworm, then she picked up her baby’s paciḟier and was Ieft in shoçk!

The young mother, Kristen, said that she reportedly went into her seven-month-old son’s room to pick him up from his nap.

Unfortunately, when she saw her son, she noticed that something was wrong.

A concerning “chemical burn” had developed on the side of his face that hadn’t been there earlier that day. The mother was confused.

The brave mom rushed her son to the hospital so a doctor could get a better look at the wound on his face.

Though unlikely, she still couldn’t figure out what had happened to her boy.

Upon further examination, the doctors discovered that her baby, Jack, had been burned by something. Read the full st0ry