Scroll Top
19th Ave New York, NY 95822, USA

Husband decided to take wife off Iife support, but she was able to tell him 3 unexpected words!

The brave mom, who was staring death in the face has revealed the three words that gave her already-grieving husband hope that she would live. According to her husband, doctors had turned off the life support machine of 47-year-old Lynde, after fearing she wouldn’t come out of the coma she’d been in for 12 days. But, luckily, the mother had other ideas. Shortly after her life support was turned off, she uttered three words at her husband – words that he will never forget. After spending 12 days in a coma, doctors were afraid that the 47-year-old woman wouldn’t wake up, so they decided to turn off her life support machine.

Once the machine was switched off, she told her husband: “I’m a fighter.” Per reports, Lynde was found unconscious by her husband about two weeks ago, and was rushed to hospital. There she suffered seizures, and remained mostly unconscious. Doctors determined that she wouldn’t come out of her coma and there was nothing else they could do. While she couldn’t move or speak, she was not brain-dead. She told CBS5: “I remember people talking to me. I remember when people came to visit, my niece reading to me.

Doctors had no idea she was aware of what was happening around her. “I remember a doctor shining a light in my eyes and telling my family that there is no response. I also remember the doctor explaining what is going to happen when they turned the life support off,” she told Mirror Online. Her organs were failing, and because she’s an organ donor, her family made the decision to help save some of the organs. “They gave one more day for everyone to come and say their goodbyes. The entire time my husband kept whispering in my ear ‘I need you to fight,’” she recounted.

The organ team was on standby and doctors were waiting to declare her dead when she began desperately trying to get their attention. She told CBS5: “In my head it was very clear what I was saying, but it wasn’t to them. I was finally able to get out ‘I’m a fighter,’ which is what my husband was whispering in my ear.” The mother had to learn to walk and feed herself, and since leaving the hospital, she’s been hospitalized seven more times and had four surgeries because of complications. She now suffers from anxiety, panic attacks, and PTSD, but her husband and children are thrilled she woke up. Ladies and gentlemen, we are republishing this story amid recent reports around the country of comatose patients that have made miraculous recoveries against all odds.