Scroll Top
19th Ave New York, NY 95822, USA

5-year-oId chiId drank mom’s meṫh-Iaced bong water, but what her famiIy did after made maṫṫers even more sỉckening!

Police officials released a statement, saying that the victim, 5-year-old S0phia, died of a meth overdose after drinking a water mixture from her mother’s homemade bong.

After drinking the water mixture, the girl told her mother it was yucky.

Her mom, 26-year-old Stephanie, reaIized what happened, but, unfortunately, didn’t called 911.

Instead, the mother did something unbelievable. Read the fuII st0ry▷